Thursday, June 3, 2010

The NY Jets' Newest Defensive Weapon: Kyle Wilson aka KDUB20


It's June, which means everyone is probably thinking about the NBA Finals...except for me.  When Cleveland was on the brink of elimination, I knew it was going to be a repeat of the 2008 NBA Finals, and decided I would not be participating.  As a Knicks fan I can't support the Lakers or Celtics.  I'm sitting this one out. 

Instead, I'm looking beyond the NBA Finals and am more focused than ever on my NY Jets.  The reports aka tweets from OTA have taken my fandom to the next level.  It may still be a little early for some, but I figured you could use a distraction from all the Celtics, Lakers, Armando Galarraga, Jim Joyce talk.  I refuse to believe that I'm only one that can't wait for things to get popping on the gridiron.

So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to the NY Jets' newest defensive weapon, Kyle Wilson aka KDUB20!! The New Jersey native was drafted in the first round by the home team and will prove to be a great addition to what is already being hailed as the #1 defense in the league.  In fact, Rex Ryan has already penciled him in as the starting nickelback and punt returner.  And, since OTA started, all of the reports on KDUB20 have been positive.  The consensus is that Kyle's athletic and talented enough to make an immediate impact.  I cosign this.

Plus, he's surrounded by Pro Bowl talent which is only going to make his football IQ shoot through the roof.  Darrelle Revis + Antonio Cromartie + Bart Scott will not let him fail.  Trust and believe that.

Check out the Boise St. DB's highlight video below and look out for him this season.  Hint:  He'll be the dude in the #20 jersey with the locs.  Get familiar. 

PUSH PLAYKYLE WILSON (ALREADY HOME)





No comments:

Post a Comment