Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football? Well..Soccer for you guys.


WOW!  I'm literally dropping everything I'm working on to share the newest ESPN 2010 FIFA World Cup spot with you guys.  It's FANTASTIC and literally gave me goosebumps.

I'm sure "you American" sports heads are probably preoccupied with the NBA Playoffs, early MLB season, NFL Draft, trades, signings, etc.  No harm in that.  I'm also guilty as charged, but listen to me when I tell you that you need to start paying attention to the upcoming World Cup.

Don't worry, I'm not going to go on and on about why it matters.  I'll let Bono do that.  Yes, that Bono. I promise the 60 second spot below is the answer to why you should dedicate June 11 - July 11 to watching the World Cup on ESPN.  Get involved and thank me later.

PUSH PLAY:  2010 FIFA World Cup: United 



And, in case you haven't seen the Robben Island spot, here it is!



P.S. I don't know why the video is in widescreen format. I'm new to this whole posting video thing. Please forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. Love these spots and LOVE this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooja K., and I love you! Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete