Saturday, July 24, 2010

Comments Feed the Soul!

Sports heads!!!

I'm so thankful to have you as my readers.  It means tons to have you frequent my blog as often as you do. I even appreciate you calling me out when I haven't posted anything in a while.  It shows me that you value the content I offer.  You care!!!

BUT!!  To be honest, the best way to show me love is to leave a comment here and there.  I'm not asking you to comment on every post unless you want to (smile!), but whenever the spirit moves you works too.  I know you have an opinion, so just take a minute or two and share it!

It will also give me an idea of how well I'm doing with this whole blogging thing.  Only been at it for about 5 months and I'm sure I can approve.  Share your likes, dislikes, and anything else with me.  Want to know what I think about a particular subject?  Ask.  I'll hit you back!

Admittedly, blogging takes more time and effort than I imagined.  I love it though and I'm glad that I started All Sports Everything.  However, my goal is to make this more engaging and I need YOU to help me make that happen!

You're appreciated!

S. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment